Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How can I get started with your plug-ins?
You can refer to this YouTube video that demonstrates the key convenience features of our plugins:
Do you have demo software?
Forward Audio offers free demo software for all our products. You can download it here . Unlike many other plug-in vendors, our demos are not time-restricted. However, saving settings is disabled when a plug-in operates in demo mode, and some functions, such as export in faIRmageddon, are not available.
Is your software Apple silicon compatible?
Currently, we rely on Rosetta 2 for compatibility. However, we are in the process of developing native binaries for Apple Silicon.
How do I get a license?
Simply purchase a license in our online shop . Your purchase will be processed by MyCommerce. Once purchased, an activation code will be sent to you via email. You can also find the activation code in your
How can I activate my license?
Here is a step-by-step YouTube video guide on activating your license: . After downloading the plug-in license, open the demo plug-in and drag & drop the license file into the plug-in editor. Voilà! Enjoy your fully-functional, licensed plug-in.
I lost my license file?
All your license files can be located in your account dashboard .
Do you provide free updates?
Yes, we do. Software updates (e.g., transitioning from version 1.00.000 to version 1.00.001) are free of charge. However, major version upgrades (like moving from version 4.x to version 5.x) may incur additional costs.
Can I use a license on multiple PCs?
Do you offer educational discounts?
Yes, we provide a 50% educational discount. Eligibility for the EDU discount includes students, universities, and teachers. The discount applies to all our products. To avail of the discount:
- Open a free Forward Audio account
- Provide your personal information as required.
- Send us a selfie with your valid ID card, ensuring the entire card, including its expiry date, is visible, via email.
- Additionally, send a signed and dated (no older than 3 months) official document from your educational institution verifying your affiliation with them, via email.
What is the return and refund policy?
At Forward Audio, we adhere to the legal requirements in Germany for digital goods return. For our audio plugins:
- Customers are granted a 14-day withdrawal right after purchase. Should you decide to withdraw your purchase within this period, please contact our support. Note that your license will be blacklisted once a refund is issued, rendering it unusable.
- For our guitar cabinet impulse response packs: Once purchased and downloaded, they are not eligible for return or refund due to the nature of digital content delivery.
Didn't find the answers you were looking for?
Info: Contact us and we'll get back to you within one business day.